This weekend we all begin to operate under the new traffic light system put in place by the Government for restricting the spread of Covid. This means that we must designate whether or not our services are just for vaccinated people or open to unvaccinated people as well. As there is still no recorded Covid in our area the elders have agreed to continue as an open service for the next two Sundays (5th and 12th) and then from Dec 19th become vaccinated only. This will change if Covid is discovered.
We are also exploring ways in which we might be able to offer services for those who are unvaccinated so nobody feels excluded.
So this coming Sunday as we are an unvaccinated service we have changed what elements can take place during and after the service.
Please note the following requirements put in place by our leadership team.
- All attendees are required to record their presence – either by app or sign-in (This is a legal requirement).
- The elders have decided that mask wearing will now be compulsory. (We have been advised that those speaking at the front can remove their mask to speak)
- We are will not be serving morning tea this Sunday.
- Spacing of 1m between bubbles (so no hugging of others please).
- If you are at all unwell then please stay home.
- And can we encourage you to get vaccinated as a way of keeping yourself and others safe.
If you are struggling at this time and just need someone to talk to then please email us at the address below and we will make contact with you email@example.com
This Sunday we continue our series on the Songs of Advent. This week we will be thinking about the Angels assurance of Peace.
To join with us on air tune in to Coast Access Radio 104.7FM from 10.00am or livestream at http://coastaccessradio.org.nz/Listen/index.aspx The message and prayers will also be posted to the sermon page on this website.
Mainly Music - Meets Wednesday’s from 10.00am. This programme is a fun way for parents and their children to spend quality time together based around music and movement. It is an opportunity for us as a church to connect with and offer something back to the community of which we are a part. It’s also a way for us to demonstrate care, concern and support for those with young children.
Small Groups are meeting via Zoom. Contact the church firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join one.
If at this time you need someone to chat with then please call the church office 04 2987766 or email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
And we are also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/paraparaumubaptist
Grace and peace