So after five long weeks we are meeting again this coming Sunday. Please note level two restrictions are in place. Please note the following requirements put in place by our leadership team.
- All attendees are required to record their presence – either by app or sign-in (This is a legal requirement)
- We won’t sing so music will be video based. We will be able to listen and enjoy. (Singing is a big spreader of the virus so we have decided to proceed with caution. Perhaps next week!)
- Recommendations that all people wear masks. (We have been advised that those speaking at the front can remove their mask to speak)
- No morning tea will be served
- Spacing of 1m between bubbles (so no hugging of others please)
- If you are at all unwell then please stay home
Also this week we are offering on our services on ZOOM – the video sharing platform. If you would like the link so you can join us then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to catching up with you on Sunday.
If you are struggling at this time and just need someone to talk to then please email us at the address below and we will make contact with you email@example.com
This Sunday we begin a new series looking at Creation and our place in it and how it can help us worship God.
To join with us on air tune in to Coast Access Radio 104.7FM from 10.30am or livestream at http://coastaccessradio.org.nz/Listen/index.aspx The message and prayers will also be posted to the sermon page on this website.
Mainly Music - Closed due to lockdown. Normally meets Wednesday’s from 10.00am. This programme is a fun way for parents and their children to spend quality time together based around music and movement. It is an opportunity for us as a church to connect with and offer something back to the community of which we are a part. It’s also a way for us to demonstrate care, concern and support for those with young children.
Small Groups are meeting via Zoom. Contact the church firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join one.
If at this time you need someone to chat with then please call the church office 04 2987766 or email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
And we are also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/paraparaumubaptist
Grace and peace